Author Topic: Always Ascending  (Read 167288 times)

Alice

• The Lady of Excess
  • Administrator
  • Party Member
Re: Always Ascending
« Reply #1350 on: July 11, 2018, 08:25:47 PM »
Aerin smiles showing the points of her teeth. "it's a long story. When I got trapped the Lady here said she was giving me royal blood. When we went to the lemon girls store, I noticed a hidden door. By the time I noticed you had moved on, the door was already sealed behind you.. So I took that path." She shrugs, "I ran into some people, we traveled for a while. I ended up underwater right around the time the previous ruler was overthrown by adventurers and the people were left alone. The so called heroes went off to nowhere."

She picks up and strokes a bident, "turns out, they needed someone of royal blood to sit on the throne.. but it didn't have to be their royalty." She laughs, "So now I have a kingdom of my own."
Initiative!
Retria: 18
Gwyn: 17
Oric: 16
Gnoll Queen 3: 11
Naethra: 11
Duran:5
Lou: 3

Nihtgenga

• AC 17 HP 25/25
  • Party Member
« Reply #1351 on: July 11, 2018, 08:28:27 PM »
"Heh, nice. Glad to see you landed on your feet." Retiaria chuckled. "So, you look pretty set up here. I guess you're not gonna want to come with us? And speaking of... not that I ain't happy to see you, but do you know how we can move on?"
Current effects: - Being sexy

Ordos

• Administrator
  • Party Member
« Reply #1352 on: July 18, 2018, 02:08:05 PM »
"Oh, wow." 

Did they really just... overlook her?  Somehow... somehow Naethra suspect that she was with the group when they left the woman she couldn't see.  She must have been... right? 

And would she hold a grudge against being overlooked?  She was physically imposing, stroking a specialized aquatic weapon, and talking in a disparaging manner about previous adventurers... the sort this little party seems to have become.

"So... you're happy here?"

Ryuforce

• No Stats Here, Just Durgons
  • Administrator
  • Party Member
  • Professional Durgon Player
« Reply #1353 on: July 21, 2018, 09:03:18 AM »
Duran listened to Aerin's story of how she ended up within this palace only to grin happily. "Wow, sounds like you ahd quite an adventure without us already." She said with a smile, floating a bit back and forth as she pondered those words. It's quite good to hear that there's some other adventurers making it out there deeper in. Perhaps they can find and help them out as well.
Playing as: Duran Crasin - Level 4 Paladin