Oric Loth

(1/2) > >>

darlingng01:
Having trouble uploading character sheet, so here are my spells

Automatically prepared spells:

--- Quote ---Channel Divinity: Preserve Life
Casting Time: 1 action
Range: 30 feet
Restriction: May only cast 1 CD per extended rest.
Heal any number of creatures within range for a total of 5xLevel hp. This can't heal a creature to more than half their max hp. Doesn't work on undead or constructs.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---Channel Divinity: Turn Undead
Duration: 1 minute
Restriction: May only cast 1 CD per extended rest.
Each undead within 30ft makes a wisdom save. Any that fail must move away if able, may not take actions that are not movement actions, and can't make reactions for 1 minute or until they take damage.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---Bless
Components: V, S, M (a sprinkling of holy water)
Duration: Concentration, up to 1 minute
You bless up to three creatures of your choice within range. Whenever a target makes an attack roll or a saving throw before the spell ends, the target can roll a d4 and add the number rolled to the attack roll or saving throw.
When you cast this spell using a spell slot of 2nd level or higher, you can target one additional creature for each slot level above 1st
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---Cure Wounds
Range: Touch
Components: V, S
A creature you touch regains a number of hit points equal to 1d8 + Wis (3)+3 (life cleric). This spell has no effect on undead or constructs.
When you cast this spell using a spell slot of 2nd level or higher, the healing increases by 1d8 for each slot level above 1st
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---Guidance (cantrip)
You touch one willing creature. Once before the spell ends, the target can roll a d4 and add the number rolled to one ability check of its choice. It can roll the die before or after making the ability check. The spell then ends.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---Sacred Flame (cantrip)
Range: 60 feet, sight
The target must succeed on a Dexterity saving throw or take 1d8 radiant damage. The target gains no benefit from cover for this saving throw. The spell’s damage increases by 1d8 when you reach 5th level (2d8), 11th level (3d8), and 17th level (4d8).
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---Spare the Dying (cantrip)
You touch a living creature that has 0 hit points. The creature becomes stable. This spell has no effect on undead or constructs.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---Thaumaturgy (cantrip)
Duration: up to 1 minute
Do one of the following:
- Triple volume of voice
- Mess with small flame
- Create a sound originating from a point in range.
- Open or close an unlocked door or window.
- Alter appearance of eyes.
--- End quote ---

Prepared Spells:

--- Quote ---Shield of Faith
1st level
Casting Time: 1 bonus action
Range: 60 feet
Components: V, S, M (a small parchment with a bit of holy text written on it) Duration: Concentration, up to 10 minutes
A shimmering field appears and surrounds a creature of your choice within range, granting it a +2 bonus to AC for the duration
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---Guiding Bolt
1st level
Range: 120 feet
Duration: 1 round
Make a ranged spell attack against the target. On a hit, the target takes 4d6 radiant damage, and the next attack roll made against this target before the end of your next turn has advantage.
When you cast this spell using a spell slot of 2nd level or higher, the damage increases by 1d6 for each slot level above 1st.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---Command
1st-level enchantment
Duration: 1 round
You speak a one-word command to a creature. The target must succeed on a Wisdom saving throw or follow the command on its next turn. The spell has no effect if the target is undead, if it doesn’t understand your language, or if your command is directly harmful to it. If the target can’t follow your command, the spell ends.
When you cast this spell using a spell slot of 2nd level or higher, you can affect one additional creature for each slot level above 1st. The creatures must be within 30 feet of each other when you target them.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---Healing Word
1st-level
The target regains hit points equal to 1d4 + Wis(3)+3(life cleric). This spell has no effect on undead or constructs.
When you cast this spell using a spell slot of 2nd level or higher, the healing increases by 1d4 for each slot level above 1st.
--- End quote ---

Options to prepare:

--- Quote ---Sanctuary
1st-level abjuration
Components: V, S, M (a small silver mirror)
Duration: 1 minute
You ward a creature within range against attack. Until the spell ends, any creature who targets the warded creature with an attack or a harmful spell must first make a Wisdom saving throw. On a failed save, the creature must choose a new target or lose the attack
or spell. This spell doesn’t protect the warded creature from area effects, such as the explosion of a fireball. If the warded creature makes an attack or casts a spell that affects an enemy creature, this spell ends.
--- End quote ---

Self Explanatory ones:
Create or Destroy Water
Detect Evil and Good
Detect Magic
Detect Poison and Disease
Protection from Evil and Good
Purify Food and Drink

darlingng01:
and here's the character sheet.

Personality: Confident and outgoing, but paranoid. Eager to help others, but expects that others will betray him in some way. Dislikes touching people and things, partially out of paranoia, and partially because he was raised to consider anything not pristine to be filthy. Does his best to fight against the teachings of his youth, but often slips up.

Ideals: Reveres physical beauty, but holds respect for any flaws earned through hard work or impressive feats (such as battle scars). Has abandoned the idea of wealth as connected to happiness, but still feels a need to collect precious items. Believes that those who can dedicate themselves to faith are the most impressive people.

Bonds: Mostly negative. His family and loyal servants are dead, and those who still live despise him and his family. He doesn't know who's still alive though.

Flaws: Have you been reading? His history as a noble is pretty evident.

Past: Born after the gods fell into slumber he grew up only knowing the new world full of chaos and fear. His family ruled over a small city broken off from Vergosh. Their position was protected by their mansion being built atop the device that held back the wilds, and the fact that only someone of their bloodline could operate and sustain it. However, when it was revealed that the machine was not bound to their family a violent revolt saw most of them killed. Servants who attempted to protect the family were similarly punished, though what portion of their servants that was is unclear. Oric Loth was the only family member who reached the emergency escape, and was teleported to a random town. The town was primarily run by a church, which was willing to take him in and teach him their ways. Since then he has struggled to fight back against what he had learned and embrace the teachings of the church. He holds no grudge against the people of his home, understanding that his family was at fault.

darlingng01:
1st level ranger spells for the amulet:

Alarm
Casting Time: 1 minute
Components: a tiny bell and a piece of fine silver wire
Duration: 8 hours
Choose a door, window, or an area within range that is no larger than a 20-foot cube. Until the spell ends, an alarm alerts you whenever a Tiny or larger creature touches or enters the warded area. When you cast the spell, you can designate creatures that won’t set off the alarm. You also choose whether the alarm is mental or audible. A mental alarm alerts you with a ping in your mind if you are within 1 mile o f the warded area. This ping awakens you if you are sleeping. An audible alarm produces the sound o f a hand bell for 10 seconds within 60 feet.

Animal Friendship
Components: a morsel of food
Duration: 24 hours
This spell lets you convince a beast that you mean it no harm. Choose a beast that you can see within range.
It must see and hear you. If the beast’s Intelligence is 4 or higher, the spell fails. Otherwise, the beast must
succeed on a Wisdom saving throw or be charmed by you for the spell’s duration. If you or one of your
companions harms the target, the spells ends.
At Higher Levels When you cast this spell using a spell slot o f 2nd level or higher, you can affect one additional beast for each slot level above 1st.

Cure Wounds
Duration: Instantaneous
A creature you touch regains a number of hit points equal to 1d8 + your spellcasting ability modifier. This spell has no effect on undead or constructs.
At Higher Levels. When you cast this spell using a spell slot o f 2nd level or higher, the healing increases by 1d8 for each slot level above 1st.

Detect Magic
Range: Self
Duration: Concentration, up to 10 minutes
For the duration, you sense the presence o f magic within 30 feet of you. If you sense magic in this way, you can use your action to see a faint aura around any visible creature or object in the area that bears magic, and you learn its school of magic, if any. The spell can penetrate most barriers, but it is blocked by 1 foot of stone, 1 inch of common metal, a thin sheet of lead, or 3 feet of wood or dirt.

Detect Poison and Disease
Components: a yew leaf
Duration: Concentration, up to 10 minutes
For the duration, you can sense the presence and location of poisons, poisonous creatures, and diseases within 30 feet of you. You also identify the kind of poison, poisonous creature, or disease in each case. The spell can penetrate most barriers, but it is blocked by 1 foot of stone, 1 inch of common metal, a thin sheet of lead, or 3 feet of wood or dirt.

Ensnaring Strike
The next time you hit a creature with a weapon attack before this spell ends, a writhing mass of thorny vines appears at the point o f impact, and the target must succeed on a Strength saving throw or be restrained by the magical vines until the spell ends. A Large or larger creature has advantage on this saving throw. If the target succeeds on the save, the vines shrivel away. While restrained by this spell, the target takes 1d6 piercing damage at the start of each of its turns. A creature restrained by the vines or one that can touch the creature can use its action to make a Strength check against your spell save DC. On a success, the target is freed.
At Higher Levels. If you cast this spell using a spell slot of 2nd level or higher, the damage increases by 1d6 for each slot level above 1st.

Fog Cloud
Range: 120 feet
Duration: Concentration, up to 1 hour
You create a 20-foot-radius sphere of fog centered on a point within range. The sphere spreads around corners, and its area is heavily obscured. It lasts for the duration or until a wind of moderate or greater speed (at least 10 miles per hour) disperses it.
At Higher Levels. When you cast this spell using a spell slot o f 2nd level or higher, the radius o f the fog increases by 20 feet for each slot level above 1st.

Goodberry ***
Components: a sprig of mistletoe
Duration: Instantaneous
Up to ten berries appear in your hand and are infused with magic for the duration. A creature can use its action to eat one berry. Eating a berry restores 1 hit point, and the berry provides enough nourishment to sustain a creature for one day. The berries lose their potency if they have not been consumed within 24 hours of the casting o f this spell.

Hail of Thorns

The next time you hit a creature with a ranged weapon attack before the spell ends, this spell creates a rain of thorns that sprouts from your ranged weapon or ammunition. In addition to the normal effect of the attack, the target of the attack and each creature within 5 feet of it must make a Dexterity saving throw. A creature takes 1d10 piercing damage on a failed save, or half as much damage on a successful one.
At Higher Levels. If you cast this spell using a spell slot of 2nd level or higher, the damage increases by 1d10 for each slot level above 1st (to a maximum o f 6d10).

Hunter’s Mark
Range: 90 feet
Duration: Concentration, up to 1 hour
You choose a creature you can see within range and mystically mark it as your quarry. Until the spell ends, you deal an extra 1d6 damage to the target whenever you hit it with a weapon attack, and you have advantage on any Wisdom (Perception) or Wisdom (Survival) check you make to find it. If the target drops to 0 hit points before this spell ends, you can use a bonus action on a subsequent turn of yours to mark a new creature.
At Higher Levels. When you cast this spell using a spell slot of 3rd or 4th level, you can maintain your concentration on the spell for up to 8 hours. When you use a spell slot o f 5th level or higher, you can maintain your concentration on the spell for up to 24 hours.

Speak with Animals
Duration: 10 minutes
You gain the ability to comprehend and verbally communicate with beasts for the duration. The knowledge and awareness of many beasts is limited by their intelligence, but at minimum, beasts can give you information about nearby locations and monsters, including whatever they can perceive or have perceived within the past day. You might be able to persuade a beast to perform a small favor for you, at the DM’s discretion.

darlingng01:
Storing
GM: Oric's thoughts are quickly drawn to the chairs in the room but thinking of one a bit more comfortable. She shudders as her body starts to feel puffy.. softer...then her legs get stiff. She settles next to the table as she feels her body touching the floor in four points. Something seems to rise from her back. Her body seems just slump she finds herself looking upward at the back of a chair as her body softens and sinks losing all its definition. The comfortably padded seat chair awaits the chance to prove it's worth by supporting and comforting the rears that set upon it.

Oric Loth: As I settle into my new form I'm awash with contentment, a giddy appreciation filling me as the goblin saves me from the empty storeroom. As I eagerly await the lovely ass that will make use of me a part of my mind listens closely to what the group is saying, trying to discern any useful information I can through the haze of my chaired form.

GM: The chair's brief attention slip extends, and extends, and deepens. For Chair the whole world drops away but supporting the rear on the cushion. the gnoll makes meaningless mouth noises but all that matters is the language of muscles and shifting position. The Chair is able to exert itself to shift the cushion to maximize the sitters comfort. At least for as long as it has energy to put into it.

Oric Chair: I press up against her rear, moving ever so slightly to massage her weary cheeks. She chose me, so it's my duty to tend to her as best I can

GM: The gnoll lets out a sigh as your subtle massage helps relax her rear. The exertion does take it's toll however. (Oric loses one HP) The vital energy spent makes it that much harder for Oric to keep her essence from blending more and more with the chairs. Her rear wiggles on you as she lets out a small moan of pleasure making more mouth sounds at the others around her.

Oric Chair: I make an internal sigh as I relax. I need to spread out my attention. I let her ass settle deeper into me, trying to touch as much of her rear as I can. but... it's not as nice as Naethras... I find myself longing for a plump green ass that brings back memories of a situation completely contradictory to my current state. When was that? I remember being in a forest... why?

GM: The rear sinks deeper into the soft cushion of the chair as the owner of it leans forward as if grabbing something.. Then leans back relaxing with her drink.. after... who knows how long the pressure starts to lift.. {charisma save}

Oric Chair: [4+1] no! where is she going? I feel an immediate emptiness. I strain myself, trying to encourage her not to go. To stay and relax, to enjoy sitting on me.

GM: Oric hears her start to speak, "We need to fan out if we can't locate"....She gets fully up.. and chairs are nothing without rears.. So chair is nothing now fading away into dreamless non existence.
{{book mark this spot to return to later}}
The chair dwells that way for an unknown time till the shadow of a plump green rear looms above it.

Oric Chair: The barest hint of a thought arises, a desire to be sat upon by that rear.

GM: The plump green rear descends almost as if granting a wish from the chair.. slowly pressing down into the cushion.. Wider and smoother.. and less clothed than the gnoll's

Oric Chair: I rejoice internally, hugging that ass, attempting to caress and massage it . So big and lovely, just like I remember... remember from where? Does it matter? This ass has come to use me.

GM: The owner of the ass lets out a moan as her rear is rubbed and caressed..she must have worked hard as rear is somewhat sweaty. She makes some mouth sounds as you hear drinking while she slowly relaxes.

Oric Chair: I relax, letting her rear push into me, letting me cover her curves, pressing up against her every inch, quivering slightly as I enjoy her using me.

GM: You can tells she complaining about something.. she wiggles her rear back and forth trying to get her sweaty ass to settle in just right..

Oric Chair: I do my best to move and shift to accommodate her, her sweat sinking into me as she moves. I'm reminded of something, of movement, of the uncomfortable sweatieness... but chairs don't sweat... was it someone else?

GM: The chair could probably with some exertion help her with that sweaty uncomfortableness..

Oric Chair: I focus, trying to help her relax. Something pushes at the back of my mind. A desire I can't explain. Wanting to press and rub and squeeze her, wanting to push up inside of her, to touch her body all over... but a chair only needs to worry about such a lovely ass, about cradling it, holding it, helping it relax. Such strange desires for a chair...

GM: By expending more vital energy the chair instantly wicks the sweat away from the goblin as she stops fidgeting and relaxes into the cushion that takes that sweat deep inside itself away from the butt it is serving.
(one less HP for Oric to cling to herself with)

Oric Chair: I sigh, feeling myself fill ever so slightly with her sweat. It feels good...

GM: After a time the pressure starts to lessen..{cha save} it seems this goblin is getting up.

Oric Chair: [13+1] I feel content with my job well done, but a certain longing for something more.

GM: The goblin sighs as she stands, "You have got to try this.. just a half hour and I feel good as new.. even after running through the streets all day." Another goblin approaches her thick green sweaty rear hovering above you, "Trust me, you'll feel like a new goblin.. Even makes having to stay here and patrol for a few days worth it."

The next rear starts to lower.

Oric Chair: I eagerly welcome the new rear, letting myself shape around it. But... those words... I know... words again. How? Right, I've always known words. My mind is filled with this confusion, but I settle in around that rear and relax, letting my confusion abate. It's okay, I can just enjoy myself, listening to what they have to say. That seems like a good idea. I should listen and remember things... for some reason.

GM: The goblin wiggles in her plump sweaty green butt, "Did you break it.. I thought you said this helped with jogging sweat?" She sighs and leans forwards in the chair talking with her partner. While she talks about patrolling for a little bit she slips into talking about sex as well..starting to get a little damp.. dripping that on the cushion as well.

Chair: I press up against her dripping sex, something in my memory telling me it's the right thing to do. It's important to tend to her needs after all. But I try and remain focused, I can't lose myself in it... I can't do my job if I lose focus. With this dedicated mentality I try and clean her ass, whipping away at her sweat with a much more precise mentality, the fevered attention of before seeming so... immature.

GM: The chair must still exert to clean the butt it is serving and thus loses a little more vital energy it also absorbs some of that sexual fluid suffusing it with a generalized arousal the pressure of the butt now filling the cushion with sexual energy. {one HP lost}

Chair: I settle into myself, wrapped up in my arousal, fighting back with all I have against the desire to indulge.

GM: The arousal builds and builds bouncing around the fluffy cushion as the goblin rests, "Oh yea.. that's great.." She gives a little bounce. (save)

Chair: [17+1] I moan internally as she bounces. It feels good... but I need to resist.

GM: The goblins chat a bit longer till the pressure starts to relive again.. She's getting up, "Come on.. we need do another once over.." The sun's light is now streaming orange into the Inn..

Chair: I try and observe my surroundings, relaxing and taking 'deep breaths' trying to calm down.

GM: The inn is mostly empty of customers Gavin and two of her girls are moving around cleaning up wiping down tables. They heap dishes on the table next to you. "What a damn day.." Gavin shakes her head, "Hope those folks didn't mind a boring day in the store room." Her large, plump body turns giving you a prime view of her ass squeezed into her tight pants as her body sags slightly with exhaustion..

Oric Chair: a part of me longs to have her sit on me, to allow me to care for her tired ass. I even know just what to do to care for her, but I also know that I can't exert myself any further, I'm exhausted and barely holding onto myself.

GM: You are not sure if it was your own desire, the gods of the perverse, or just her having been run off her feet all day but her body lowers.. her ass pressing down against you.. "They can wait a few minutes more.. Let the gobbos get away a bit further anyway." Her body is tight with tension and exhaustion.. Her butt communicating all of this into your still aroused cushion.

Chair: I want to help her, letting her sink in and pressing around her plump cheeks, but I can't put to much of myself into it, I need to preserve myself. Even if she really needs it... goddess I want to help but I have to resist!

GM: Her tense rear sinks into the cushion. She is clearly the worst off you have felt on you. A thought rises unbidden. Would Violet have withheld comfort from the one who has needed it most? but your so tired.. so aroused.. is this your thought.. or from the chair half of you..

Chair: I try to breath, to endure just for a moment as I attempt to center myself. To gain just enough composure to allow me to tend to her needs without losing myself. Can I find that focus even as I feel such a wonderful ass pressing down on me? but... I can't hold back. I hold out as long as I can, attempting to build up my stamina before I begin massaging her ass, working to relax her body as I tend to her.

GM: Her body relaxes as you spend the last of the available vital force.. She lets out a sigh her rear pressing deep into your cushions as she makes mouth sounds. Those don't matter.. Nothing matters but tending the rear..
(Chair has zero HP and is incapacitated)

darlingng01:
storing Oric casting Bargain on gobbo:

As the spell is cast, the goblin is bombarded with a large amount of information, an instantaneous psychic link forming between her and Oric.

Oric Loth: "I have an offer for you. I want to challenge you to a one on one competition. I let you sit on me, and try to smother me into submission, while I try to pleasure you into submission. If you win, you get that wonderful ass pampering chair and your opponents lose their cleric. If I win, you become my personal toy goblin. Even if you lose I promise to fill your life with pleasure."

GM: The goblin blinks, "Tempting.. but what's to stop your friends from sticking me while we have our fun?"

Oric Loth: "Right now I have invoked a special form of divine magic. Whatever deal we make we are magically bound to, unable to cheat. Anyone  who attempts to interfere will be punished by the magic, as will whomever they are truly attempting to assist."

GM: "Hmmm... although... I could just beat you all and take the inn keepers fancy chair anyway.. I'm sure sure what you are betting besides standing aside for the fight."

Oric Loth: "If you beat us, you'll never see the chair again. We can't lie during this communication, so you can be sure it's the truth."

GM: "I get that.. but I don't know what you are talking about.. speak plainly!"

Oric Loth: "Fine... I was the chair. If you beat me normally, I'll be converted into an amulet or taken by the lady of sin. But if you win this challenge, I'll return to my chair form and dedicate to my life as a chair. Cleaning and pampering and servicing you anytime you sit on me."

GM: She grins, "Deal! You must really have loved being my chair ask for face sitting battle."

Oric Loth: "I'll admit, it was pretty fun, but I don't intend to lose. The deal is made." with that, the goblin and Oric return to reality, each engulfed in the golden light of the contract as they walk towards one another to begin their fight. The magic of the contract filling all who see the light with a sense that they shouldn't interfere.

------------------
combat:
Oric Loth: Kneeling on the ground I look upwards, positioning and preparing myself to be sat upon by this goblin. I'm scared, but also powerfully aroused. Not just at the prospect of being sat upon, or of interacting with this goblins ass, but also at the idea of claiming this goblin as my own. I want to win and make her mine, to do with her as I please. But what do I want to do with her? When I think about it, I... want to make her happy. I want to make everyone happy. I'll sculpt her into something that can enjoy a life of not just pleasure, but also joy. My heart feels warm as I solidify my resolve. I will not be their object. They will be my children, and I will grant them the best life I can, even if I need to force it on them.

GM: She smiles looking down at you turning and shaking her rear above you, "best take a deep breath cleric." She looks back over her should looking down at you looking up taking in the appearance of your face. before starting to slowly lower.

Oric Loth: I smile up at her, my face full of the love I intend on showering her with once she's mine. As her ass approaches my tongue stretches out, slowly caressing her sex as I welcome her down upon me. My hands raise to hold her ass, cradling her so that she might give all her weight to me. I am a dwarf, but I am also a chair. I will support her, care for her, and make her mine.

GM: At the last moment she simply drops onto you like you are a soft chair and she's had a long day.. The flavor of her ass is so much more intense on your tongue than on your cushion.. She wiggles her ass on you making sure to fully cover your face so you can see nothing but ass you've chosen to worship.

Oric Loth: I shudder as she lands, my body indulging eagerly in the stimulation. I sag just enough to cushion her landing before returning to my full height, back straight. My hands begin to gently massage her rear as my tongue begins to trace her lips, warming her up for what's to come.

GM: she wiggles pressing down warming your face with her rear squeezing in with her cheeks. (You may now make your first skill check)

Oric Loth: [14+3 persuasion]
My tongue begins to push into her folds, testing and teasing, not to far in, just enough to get her going. My hands begin to move on some instinct, as if they know exactly what this ass needs, they rub and squeeze, allowing it to release its tension.

GM: *she moans and squirms a bit.. the pressing down against you.. the warmth.. the love of tending to her rear wearing on you.. just slightly.. (oric takes 1hp of damage) she rubs one of her feet along your thighs stimulating her chair legs in addition to the cushions.

Oric Loth: [20+5 insight]
I relax my body, letting myself embrace the goblin as I attempt to understand her, her needs, her desires, the specific things that make her squirm. In that moment, as I hold her hips I feel a connection with her, perhaps just my imagination, or some remnant of the mental magic of our contract, regardless, I feel I understand her. My hands slide down her hips, stroking her thighs for just a moment before I begin drawing my nails down her legs. The subtle pain forming a distinct pleasure as my nails move down to her feet, then draw back up, stopping just short of her sex. I lap at her sex, but take breaks to kiss and gently nibble that sensitive nub.

GM: she moans and gasps wiggling and pressing down harder (1 hp) her sex is starting to drip her aroused juices as she  squeezes in trying to hold and put you in your place.

Oric Loth: [13+1 athletics]
I smile warmly to her, to let her know that I will take excellent care of her. Or rather I would if I weren't so dedicated to pleasuring her with my eager tongue. But I'm sure she gets the meaning as my hands squeeze her supple body, drawing yet more sensitive red lines across her hips and ass with my nails. I reach up, pushing up under her top and then draw my hands down to her ass, punctuating those sensitive lines with a firm smack as I indulge her love of rough love. My tongue relinquishes some finesse as it grows more forceful, pushing in and drawing out.

GM: She seems to hold a bit more control this time as one of her hands finds one of Oric's breasts and firmly squeezes repaying the favour and wiggling letting Oric feel the joys of being a simple seat all the stronger.. (2hp damage)

Oric Loth: (this one might be stretch)
[15+3 animal handling and maybe 17+1 intimidate]
I moan into her sex as she squeezes my breast, but I don't given in. Not even close. I grab her hips, guiding her body with my grip as I push my face deeper into her, my tongue delving deeper into her sex, finding and pleasuring hidden alcoves as I move her to allow my pursuit. Showing her just how in control I am. She moves how I move her, and she is granted all the more pleasure for it.

GM: (animal handling is an automatic failure) (you may choose to try intimidate or another skill next round)

She moans as you lick kiss her sex soaking now, "Oh.. you are a wonderful chair.. You are already my favourite thing to sit on and we are just getting started. (3 damage) The effect of the ass so easy to shake off at first is getting stronger and stronger the longer yous spend holding the weight and worshipping the ass the stronger the effect of it is on Oric chairs mind.

Oric Loth: [4+1 intimidation]
My hear flutters at her comment... I really am a good chair aren't I? But... no. Not yet. I need to fight it. But it feels so good... I try and take back control, but find myself unable to force her to do as I please anymore. I suppose I'll need to focus on moving myself from now on.

GM: Her ass is lovely.. perfect green... it would be so easy simply stop caring and begin to worship it..(5 hp) The chair is nearly there.. the goblin wiggling on ti's cushion.. rubbing it's legs, dripping out her own arousal panting as she grinds.

Oric Loth: [19+1 performance +3 from ass worship d4]
I am a good chair... such a good chair. She feels so good, and she loves me so much. I am a good chair... but I am also a good dwarf. I am also a good cleric. I will be a good mast-mistress to this goblin. She will know pleasure and joy far beyond her old life, and she will be ever so thankful that I've given it to her. I run my hands up her back, massaging her weary muscles as I tease the sensitive redmarks left by my nails. My nose teases her ass while my tongue continues the delicate work within her. My hands reach her ass and they slip around to her inner thighs. One moves inwards towards her sex, while the other slides up to just bellow her bellybutton. Between her legs my tongue is joined by fingers that tease the outer lips and delicate nub. Above, my hand presses and rubs, stimulating her sex from the outside, punctuating the movements of my tongue. I lap at her sex, drinking deep her eager fluids, driving myself to more eagerly pleasure her as I do.

GM: She gasps and cums sending juices down your chin.. she stands unsteadily eyes wide as golden magic converges around her.."I almost had.. you...." As you watch.. her sweet green ass starts to shrink... her whole body is shrinking..."No... this isn't how it's supposed to be!" She falls to all fours  her hands evolving backwards becoming paw like as her body shrinks..her legs reducing in size..She quivers till she looks up at you.. No more than ten inches long.. her mouth opens and she lets out a squeak.. then a gasp.. and another squeak..

Oric Loth: I look down at her, emanating love with every fibre of my being. She is mine, and I will care for her. I reach down and offer her my palm, scooping her up once she's on and gently rubbing her on my cheek "You may sit on me whenever you please. I love you, and I will take care of you." I gently place her into my cleavage and stand up, the magic on the contract finishing as the light fades.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version