Role Play > Alice Campaign

Bad ends and alternate timelines.

(1/2) > >>

Alice:
SO here is where I'll be posting things that fall into the category of what if.. We all enjoy seeing the fall right? Maybe that's just me.. anyway.. here we go.

Alice:
Duran ends up cleaning up a good deal longer than she had planned... And the others might have had a real bad time too..

Gnoll party leader: The gnoll grabs the cleaning cloth from the hand of  the serving girl. She gives it a bit of a sniff. “Oh really”...she starts to fold the poor paladin into a little square and slips her into a pocket.

Duran: The cloth if it oculd speak would shout a lot of curses to fix her and have a real battle in the name of Aircame. Or well it's jsut a quiet little cloth ready to be unfurled later, “Mmph mmmph!”

Gnoll party leader: the wolf gives a tiny chuckle “oh how lovely.” She pulls the cloth out and the cloth is squeezed between her fingers “tell me where your friends are and I might not simply tuck you into the maids supply closet when we get back to the fort.”

Duran: The dragonborn gasps at the squeeze “Like I would tell you such a thing!”

Gnoll party leader: She feels the wolfs claws on her flimsy cloth body.."A shame such things are so... fragile... It would be a shame if this rag got torn to shreds...

Duran: There is a bit of a gasp but rather then relent, she only insults. "It's no wonder you needed the goblins to take out that band of three. You can't do anything unless someone's helpless before you."

Gnoll party leader: “A brave one.. doesn't matter... I'll get what I need silly rag.” The wolf then.. tips her tankard onto the table.. oh dear.. what a mess.."she presses the paladin into the mess starting to wipe.. sensations of pleasure and fulfillment wash through her.. She's a good rag filling a rags purpose.

Duran: The dragonborn gasps only to feel herself wiped against the table. She shudders but finds herself feeling good,. Really good. To get off the ale helped cause her body build up in pleasure. “Ohhh!”

Gnoll party leader: The gnoll grins as she wipes into the dirt.. the feeling of pulling mess into herself literally life fulfilling for the rag. "You just think of where the others are so I can help them find purpose too"

Duran: "P..purpose?" She shivers, this felt good, really good. Better then all the times she ever cleaned. Was this what the rags she use to use to clean the temple felt like? So much wonderful bliss. "N..I..." She tries to focus, tries to think. Knowing this has to be some sort of curse or spell making her feel this way.

Gnoll party leader: She wrings the cloth out forcing a sensation of powerful orgasm as she deposits the waste from where it shouldn't be.. into the cleaning bucket..and is refreshed..able to do more.. eager to do more.. The Rag is hovered over another spill on the table, "the others?.. This table is so filthy.. I'm sure once you tell me we can finish cleaning.."

Duran the rag: Duran gasped and moaned out as she was wring. It felt good. Amazing in fact. Pleasure trying to betray the dragonborn, and yet here the rag was, ready for another go on the table. Ready to be filled up once again.. "I.... ohh... d..... don't know..."

Gnoll party leader: The corner of the rag is just touching the dirt.. "Oh you can do better little rag..There are hundreds of things in here.. You must have witnessed some of what your fellow objects became.."

Duran: She shivers. Knowing telling her nothing won't help. She'll figure it out... but if she tells just enough... she moaned again at the feeling of the dirt, wanting to clean it off. "F...f... you got three of them already.. then me... and ohh.. need more..... the last two... tankard.. for holding ale...." She gasps, hating herself for selling out two of them and praying Lucious, Oric, and Retaria can both forgive her and make this gambit work out.

Gnoll party leader: She presses the rag into the dirt wiping up more.. "One a tankard.. and the other.. or others..." She licks her lips as the rag absorbs more ale into itself.. the good stuff..

Duran the rag: Duran gasps and moaned out as she is rubbed. "Two are.. least I think one is either a tankard or a glass. O..one is a keg!  Ahhh mmmnn. M..more dirt! Please. Need to clean it!"

Gnoll party leader: She smiles and holds the rag over the dirt, "only honest rags get to clean.."

Duran the rag: "I'm... I'm telling the truth!" She moaned out as it was indeed hard to determine truth or fiction form a moaning lustful rag.

Gnoll party leader: "well then.." The lustful rag is dropped into the dirt and is wiped around, "Let your thoughts fade into proper cleaning.. remembering each of your friends and their new purpose as you sink deep deep into yours.."

Duran the rag: Duran gasps and moans, she tries to fight it, she tries to focus on anything but this sensation but it overwhelms her. It's so good to clean, to get up all the dirty. To be used. She shudders and moans out, feeling her will fading fast. "Ai..ohhh gods, Aircame, Yaz... forgive me!"

Gnoll party leader: She wrings the rag again, "Oh don't worry.. you'll be brave fighting stains and spills..Little rag.." once more that life fulfilling orgasm smashes the cleaning cloth.

Duran the rag: She gasps and moans again. She had thoughts on hoping for a rescue but it's starting to go long gone. Not that she wanted to be saved between how good it was and how pathetic she is for selling out two of her friends.

Gnoll party leader: "That's right.. embrace this feeling.." the rag is pressed back into the beer, "what are you deep down..." The rag draws up the pleasure and mess..doing good.. making things clean..

A cleaning rag: Duran shivers once again. "I'm a..pala...rag... just a.. rag for cleaning up a mess..."

Gnoll party leader: She uses the rag to pick up some spilled food, "again!"

A cleaning rag: "Ohhh gods.... I'm a rag for cleaning up!"

Gnoll party leader: She wrings the rag out into the bucket, "again!"

A cleaning rag: She moans out in pleasure. "I'm a rag for cleaning! Ahhh yeah!"

Gnoll party leader: She the rag letting it fall open as a glow flows up from it.. a Crystal of Holy Knight Essence forms.. Leaving Rag the rag just with the powers and essence.. of a rag. "Perfect"

A cleaning rag: And the rag just lay there helpless, lost and powerless as the gnoll claims the power of a failure of a paladin. So much for noble and pure til the end.

Gnoll party leader: The gnoll drops the rag into the cleaning bucket.. Rags new home.

Rag: Perfect place for Rag. She'll be used well for sure.

darlingng01:
Alternate universe bad end: Oric the goblin.

GM: Gavin hands pills to the six of them, "Just swallow these and think of something commonplace" with that she takes her keg and slips out.

Oric Loth: I swallow my pill and think of the simplest thing I can: one of those stupid goblins. How can they just do whatever they're told? There's certainly enough of them to take over for the gnoll, but they're content to just sit back and do as they're told. But I need to think of something to disguise myself as... what would be good...

GM: Warmth suffuses Oric's body as the pill starts to work.. She looks down and see green start to shoot along her skin.. She feels her body shrinking.. reshaping.. as she looks out the window at the goblins she was just snaring at.. Her clothes shifting around her into what her ideal of stupid goblin follower would wear..

Oric Loth: I panic as I realize what's happening, but find myself slowly losing that panic as the change approaches its completion. At least this would be a good disguise right? I can get in, see what's going on, listen in on their plans.

GM: Oric's clothes finish shifting around she looks down at her hands.. This will be the perfect disg...dis... Hiding shape... Oric's eyes go wide as she feels tingles in her head.. her mind shifting..changing to be more like a proper goblin as Oric imagines them..

Oric Loth: Right. Yes. Me be smartest goblin in group. I tug on my shorts, letting my plump ass jiggle as I release them, letting them snap back into place. I bite my lip and smile to myself as my shorts press up against my sex. Sexiest goblin to. Me be best goblin they ever see.

GM: Oric watches her friends as they change into different objects right before the goblin comes inside. She looks around and blinks Seeing Oric the goblin. "I haven't seen you before!" She walks around you looking you over.. "Oh hey.. another keg of the good stuff.. grab that and bring it out!"

Oric Loth: I nod and salute "Yes'm! I got it!" I take hold of the keg and slowly drag it out to the main area, eager to show off just how good a goblin I am.

GM: Grabbing onto the formerly bardic Keg and pulling feels good... Oric was built to follow orders..it was in her green skinned blood.. The keg is lifted and tapped.. the gnoll looks at you, "You there.. fetch me a drink!"

Oric Loth: I smile and grab the closest tankard and quickly fill it from the newly tapped keg. I barely even realize I'm doing it by the time I'm handing it over to the gnoll. My ass wiggles from side to side with everything I do, showing off just how pleased I am to be doing as I'm told. I'm the best goblin, that's why she asked me to do it for her.

GM: She smiles patting your head as you bring her the Ale taking a long sip, "mmmm.. good... Now.. I have to ask.. What's your name little one?"

Oric Loth: I lean into her hand briefly, then look up at her as she asks me a question. My mind is filled with chaos for a brief moment before my simplistic nature takes over and my smile returns, a stupid grin reflecting the simple thoughts in my head "I dunno ma'am... I dun't think ya gave me one yet?" I feel like I had a name, but I just can't think of what it was. So the obvious thing to do is let her tell me what it is right?

GM: She blinks at you, "That's.. odd.. Where did you come from?" She reaches down and gives your ass a little squeeze.."Concentrate and tell me.."

Oric Loth: I pant a bit as my ass is squeezed and try and think really hard... I came from... "I came from the forest? Yeah, from the forest! And from somewhere underground before that I think?"

GM: She nods "Just like every other transformed little greenie huh... Where is your crystal?.. and how did you get so dumb.. I didn't have anyone this stupid working for me.. Loyal.. but not stupid..." She gives your ass another squeeze

Oric Loth: I smile and hold up my crystal of the hunter "My crystals right here! I'm not dumb! I'm the smartest! Just ask me something smart I'll show you." I moan and press back against her hand. She likes my ass, it's the best ass so of course she does.

GM: She smiles and looks it, "Oh.. ok smarty girl.. Who were you before you became a goblin for us.. and what happened to your friends you came with?" She continues to kneed at you directing you into front of her chair.

Oric Loth: I move in front of her chair, smiling as she calls me a smarty girl "I was... I was a cleric! I did lots of healing for people. I dunno what happened with the other peoples. I was with them..." something in the back of my mind tells me I should say a while ago, but that doesn't feel right. But I guess I'll just say that? "I was with them a while ago? But they turned into stuff I think?"

GM: Her hand is a gently pressure on the top fo your head, "Stuff like goblins like you? Or other things..?" Your knees are on the floor looking up at this powerful strong brilliant pack alpha..

Oric Loth: I look up at her with a giddy smile. Obviously I'm telling her the right stuff right? I try and think back, it's hard but I'm a smart goblin so I can probably remember "I think some ended up as trees? Or, like.. a bush I think?" I definitely remember someone being a bush "And someone else was green too so maybe she was a goblin? Yeah, I think they were goblins." goblins made sense. if I'm a goblin, they were probably goblins as well? I remember some nice goblins with big juicy butts that we played with. they were probably my friends.

GM: She smiles as she undoes her pants.. listening to the broken chain of thoughts, "Good.. Because I would be very disappointed if there were more of your friends hiding out here anywhere.. and you don't want me disappointed."

Oric Loth: I smile up at her, wiggling my butt "Course not ma'am! I don't think I got anyone hiding anywhere? Are some of your goblins hiding? That'd be silly, why would anyone hide from you?"

GM: she smiles as she pulls down her panties Some silly adventurers think they can hide from me.. they don't want my gifts so they do all sorts of silly things..They all need to be found!" She presses your head against her sex for a moment, "And I"ll richly reward whomever brings them too me!" The rest of the goblins cheer at that.

Oric Loth: I press my face into her sex, eagerly licking at her sex even as she releases me. I don't want to pull back so instead I cheer with my tongue. Stupid other goblins don't know what to do with their tongues. Only me's smart enough to know you should be licking at big sexy ladies with them!

GM: She moans as you go to work relaxing back in her chair.. She takes another long drink from that Tankard full of that Ale.. it's hard to remember why they are significant... she pets your head as you lick cheering her with your tongue as her sex grows.. just a little damper...

Oric Loth: I wiggle happily as she pets my head, but can't let myself get to happy if she's not even super wet yet! I focus myself completely on pleasuring her. The best goblin gives the best oral, so I need to give the best oral because I'm the best goblin!

GM: She moans and shudders rocking against you..her sex grows wetter and wetter as you do your job..she clubsily knocks over her tankard and a bar maid rushes to clean it with pink washcloth.. something your mind says is important.. but why would it be..

Oric Loth: I pant and smile, eagerly lapping at her sex as the rest of the world fades into the background. Silly cloth... not sure why but I think it's enjoying it. Why wouldn't it be enjoying it? Ah well, there's gnoll pussy to pleasure.

GM: *before long she moans out.. a partial howl... and cums getting her juices all over your face.. They taste sweet and spicy... and every bit you lap just helps you feel more properly loyal

Oric Loth: I settle in, happy and content once I finish licking it up. I'm the best goblin.

GM: She smiles and stands, "good girl... hand over that crystal.. I've got a better job than wolf rider for me.."

Oric Loth: I smile and hand it over. Why would I need it if I've got a better job?

GM: She pockets it, "You won't need any special abilities to be my hand maiden.."

Oric Loth: I smile "I'll do my best so you can see I'm the best goblin!"

GM: She grins as she hands you a crystal with a feather duster in it, "I know you will."

darlingng01:
GM: You huddle in the cave beside your only remaining companion. She's a beautiful woman clad in tight leather with a short, slim athletic body. She's some sort of drow halfbreed, though you never could figure out what the other half was to result in a short drow. She was the party rogue, at least while there was a party. Everyone else has been turned into goblins and seemed to eagerly join the enemy force. The two of you managed to escape and find refuge in this cavern, but now the two of you are stuck. Or rather, you're stuck, as she's nimble enough to climb her way back up. But she refuses to abandon you. You might be imagining it, but you think you see her licking her lips as she looks at you, and she gives you playful winks while leaning forward an unnecessary amount.

Penelope: I shiver looking around.. My lean body worked great.. right up tot he point when I'd sprained and ankle.. still.. I could fight a goblin or two... just.. not a dozen at a time... [description: Tiefling swashbuckler. 5'5" 108 pounds B cups]

GM: she looks at you with a frown "How are you holding up?"

Penelope: "Ya know.. .. They are likely on their way right now, you can still get away." The way she's looking at me gives me a bit of pause but even she can't want to get eaten by goblins. I shake my head, "Pretty rough..today is not my best day."

GM: she smiles and ruffles your hair "Hey, I'm not leaving you behind. Can you think of any way you can get out of here?"

Penelope: I smile, "Well.. we could rig up some kind of rope system.. see if we can haul my broken ass up the side of this cave wall to that crack over there* I point hobbling beside the wall getting my rope and grapple out of my pack.

GM: the sound of goblin chatter quickly puts an end to that plan. If it's not fast, it will be to late. "Listen, we don't have any other choice... I found these pills, if you take one I can carry you out of here and undo the effect once we're away. It's a bit risky, but..." she holds out a single pill in her open palm

Penelope: I blink.. "A shrinking potion? Why didn't you say you had that before?" I pull out my water skin and grab the pill.

GM: she smiles "I'm sorry, we just know how dangerous eating anything in here can be. I think getting you to about the size of your waterskin should work, so make sure to focus on that."

Penelope: ok.. pops the pill and drinks some water focusing on her body reducing down in size..

GM: she smiles and hugs you, whispering in your ear as you feel the magic spreading "Now focus on the waterskin, the size, the shape, the texture, the water inside, the cork in its mouth, the strap on its body. Hold on to that image."

Penelope: I blink hefting the skin, feeling it's weight looking at it, "Why this skin?" still I can't help but focus on each thing.. the stopper with bits of water dripping around it..  how it sloshes in my hands. the tough outside..

GM: The magic latches on to the implanted image and begins to work through you. Your body starts by shrinking and rounding, your stomach swelling outwards little by little as your limbs grow long and thin, knees giving way as you fall to the ground with an unusual clatter. Normally such a fall would leave you quite broozed, but oddly you feel completely fine. You only have a moment before the next change draws your attention. Your eyes and mouth close, and you can feel the whole of your body merging into one entity, one perfect circle with only a minor protrusion on one end to indicate the top. You want to cover yourself, to hide your shame as in opposition to your eyes and mouth your sex seems to swell and grow, developing into an open circle. But when you do manage to cover it, it's not with limbs, which have turned to leather straps wrapped around your opening, but with a large cork that forces its way into you. It's so big, and perfectly sized for you, like it was made just to fill your gaping hole. Suddenly something moves inside you, the more and more as you feel yourself filling. It feels good, it feels right, the way it sloshes around inside you. Your companion picks you up, looking you over with scrupulous eyes "Huh, you look completely ordinary. Not a single thing to tell you apart from the one you were holding besides the fact you look brand new." she pops your cork and it feels just as good coming out as it did going in, but can't even begin to compare to the feeling of her lips on your opening, taking a large gulp of water. As she stuffs the cork back in you moan internally. She drank about a quarter of your water, but you feel like you could refill yourself if you tried. "Well, at least your water is good."

Penelope: My eyes open wide in fear as I feel the magic twisting my body, "what. is.. why?" my face seems to smooth away leaving only alien sensations.. I moan to myself as my sex is stretched and plugged.. my body bloating and filling out.. sloshing on the ground I hear her talking to me.. giving a squeeze to let the water I hold slosh around.. and she drinks.. oooo.. that feels sooooo good.. I'm so confused.. but I'm holding water and providing refreshment.. that much is at least clear.

GM: She shakes you a bit, the slips you down her top, your firm body squeezed between her small but soft chest, and her leather armour. Her voice sounds a bit... strange though. a bit less kind than you remember "Well, I hope you enjoy yourself. I really was nice to you after all, I could have just left you for dead, but instead you get to spend the rest of your life serving me. The sound of the goblins draws closer and closer, you can't see anything, but you're sure she isn't running away.

Penelope: I splash and slow slipping into her armor pressed flat and tight.. serving her..I simply don't understand.. she was much nicer before.. and she needs to get us away from the goblins.. if she gets taken out The goblins will get me for sure.. then she won't be able to slake her thirst... turn me back..

GM: then... she's talking to someone. there's movement, your water sloshes about inside you. Then you're pulled out, uncorked, and lifted to some soft lips. Another gulp of water leaves your body. But rather than being returned to her chest, you feel another set of hands grab you, unfamiliar hands. You can tell they're speaking, but what are they saying? As another gulp of water leaves your body it gets harder and harder to focus on the sounds they're making. You only have about a quarter of your water left, if you focus you might be able to produce more water. You haven't been quarked again, so somebody must want a drink.

Penelope: I groan losing focus as I empty.. something is happening...hands lips.. it all feels so good.. but.. off.. I focus on filling back up up.. maybe I"ll be be able to understand after that..

GM: you feel a bit better, slowly filling back up. They're talking about... a deal. Some kind of exchange? You're about to hear something important when another gulp of water is taken from you and the world fades out once more. Almost all your water is drained now, it's so hard to focus. You can refill, try and get back your ability to hear and understand... or you can abandon that aspect of your water, and focus on refilling just so that you can slake their thirst.

Penelope: I groan and try to fill again.. trying to hear them once more.

GM: more water flows into you, names , words, meaning begin to fill your weary mind. You still can't process exactly what they're saying, but they seem to know each other, they seem to be... companions, or maybe friends. A sip this time sets you back just a moment. They begin to move, what little water remains in you sloshing about as they fail to quark you. They're talking about a gnoll, a leader. Someone who's in charge of the goblins? You can almost figure something out when you're turned upside down over someones mouth, your water draining out rapidly into their eager mouth. They shake you, then turn you upside down again, obviously disappointed by how little there is inside you. You're just barely there, you don't even remember what it is you get from struggling to produce that special water. You can make more water and refill your mind, or you can make more water, and slake their thirst.

Penelope: Groans and whimpers empty and flat held upside down.. I have to wait till I'm turned or I"ll just..s pill out... need to turn up right.. mind will fill then...

GM: your quark is pushed in, and you're restored to your upright position, your strap over someone's shoulder, your body bouncing and jostling with each step.

Penelope: *pants finally corked.. can fill.. mind.. understand.. again...

GM: but do you really need to fill your mind? It feels so good, and they're so thirsty. Filling your mind is so slow, they can barely take a sip at this rate. If you gave in, focused on being a good canteen, you could fill so much faster

Penelope: I shudder... and begin to fill with regular water

GM: as you do, your mind finds peace, and you settle into your life as a canteen.

darlingng01:
Chair Bad End:

Alice Ramey: The Gnoll take another sip of her drink wiggling slightly in the chair as you tend her lovely rear. She sniffs at the tankard suspiciously for a moment..

Nick Darling: I continue to cradle her ass, indulging in the pleasure of my duty.

Alice Ramey: She runs her finger around the rim of the tankard.. That might be Naethra she's playing with right now.. She moves her rear slightly side to side in you however.

Nick Darling: a hint of my previous mind creeps in, concern for that tankard... why was I concerned? It seemed important... like I knew that tankard. Had we been born from the same tree? No, wait... made... or was I born? That's right... I was a person wasn't I? As she wiggles her rear my thoughts return to their proper place: loving that wonderful ass.

Alice Ramey: She finishes her drink and starts to slowly stand up.

Nick Darling: I let out a small whine in my mind. Nooo... were is she going? Did she find someone? No, wait... who would she be looking for? Another chair? No... someone.. friends? That's right, without her distracting me I remember! I'm chair, an adventurer! Oh goddess why did I have to come back to myself at such a nerve wracking time? She's right there...

Alice Ramey: The gnoll pauses at the edge of her seat nostrils flaring.. Then she stands up and walks around you hand on your back, "Gavin.. you said you hadn't seen any adventurers today?"

Nick Darling: I hold my breath, or at least I would if I had a breath to hold. Why was she questioning her? Why was she holding onto me?

Alice Ramey: "Of course not.  if we had heroes here they would be out beating up your goblins right now." The gnoll starts to settle in again, "of course.. Run along and fetch something fresh to eat." She grinds her rear into the cushion with seemingly more purpose now..

Nick Darling: I moan as she does, my mind failing me once more as I'm given an ass to worship. I do worship it. I love it. I care for it. I try to reach up and squeeze those cheeks, only to realize I have nothing to reach up with. I... used to have things for reaching. That's right... I have to hold onto that. I am chair, a chair. I have friends... a paladin, a bard... a nice big ass... ummm... It's hard to think when she moves like that!

Alice Ramey: "That's a good chair.. Tell me all about your friends.." She lifts slightly teasingly her touch there but the pressure lightened..

Nick Darling: Ah, that's much better... right? I do sort of miss the pressure, but at least I can think a bit better. I'm chair... a cleric I think? Yeah, a cleric. I have friends... Keg the bard. I hope she's okay, she got brought out with me so she might be in danger... But there's also a wizard... I think he got away, so that's a relief. There's a gladiator, but I don't know where she went... A paladin... and that big yummy ass lady... I... think she landed on the floor near me? I don't think she had that yummy ass anymore, which is disappointing. Hopefully some still have asses so they can sit on me... Once I turn back of course.

Alice Ramey: The gnoll gestures to one of her goblins who heads behind the counter, she gives you a bit more pressure, "what about the paladin.. and the big ass lady?" she smiles, "once we find them we can have all the ass fun you can handle."

Nick Darling: w-wait... I moan... is she talking to me? Oh goddess can she hear me? I don't know anything else! I-I don't even know if I was speaking the truth before! It was just sex addled mumbling... I'm a chair, chairs aren't very perceptive, how would a chair know what was going on?

Alice Ramey: She presses her rear down into your soft cushion again, "You don't need to know much.. just about the people who were in the room with you when you became a chair.. "

Nick Darling: mmm gods yes! It feels good... I only got one ass to worship as a person... now I'm a chair, I can spend all my time worshipping asses... A part of my pushes forward with these thoughts, attempting to dive deeper into the chair to escape the gnoll. Yes, being a chair is wonderful, so I just need to forget everything else...

Alice Ramey: "Well.. I'm sure the keg will lead to the next..You'll make fine firewood if you don't have anything else worth having to give me.."

Nick Darling: I shudder in fear, but I've done my job a bit to well, I've already lost so much of myself... only the closest memories barely holding on, and I'd already disgorged that information. I continue to rub and hold that ass, exerting my entire being to be the best chair I can be. My name, who I was, none of it remains. I'm chair the chair, and even that is beginning to give way... I... don't really have a name, I'm just a chair after all... Was I not doing a good enough job? Is that why she's going to burn me? I'm sorry for disappointing you owner.

Alice Ramey: She presses down a little firmer, her rear heating up, "Tell me again what you are?"

Nick Darling: I'm your chair, and I promise to do my best. Please don't burn me, I want to keep trying. I want to be your favourite chair... I want to worship and care for so many asses... I'm your chair.

Alice Ramey: “Once more... and I'll take you with me and you can enjoy my rear, or my green friends..” he heat is growing even more.

Nick Darling: My mind goes blank with pleasure, the only word floating in the empty space the label of what I am: chair.

Alice Ramey: She stands and as she does.. A floating crystal emerges from the chair.. She then settles back in enjoying the simple comforts.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version