Role Play > Alice Campaign

Lucious Drake

(1/1)

Dichotomy:
Character sheet upload- minor correction in that he is also proficient in investigation and insight

darlingng01:
DM: Lucious pressing against the window still somewhat aghast at seeing the extraction.. Then the warmth floods his body as he looks out at the fields thinking of the farmers, watching women in the orchard he loses his balance for just a moment tumbling out.. but landing on her feet. Her clothing is adapted looking just like the women in orchard.. She shakes her head.. Layla the farmer knows she's needed in the field and her feet put her on that path without thinking about it.. Lucious the wizard fades to the back ground.. Layla the farmer is in the driver seat for the moment. Layla the farmer makes it out to the orchard and is greeted by two others, “Hey.. I'm Alma, and this is Alexander.” The two women have welcoming smiles, “You must be new. Hope you know how to fertilize and determine ripeness.” Layla is an old hand and knows all about keeping an orchard going. She plucks the first fruit feeling a sense of rightness and satisfaction at keeping the town fed another day.

Layla: Layla blinks... wait, I mean... I blink? I... of course. I smile at the others, "I'm new" I say, finding my own soft voice... surprising for some reason, though I couldn't tell you why. "But I'm not THAT new." as I go about the tasks of gathering the fruit- this one here looks like it would make an excellent pie- Layla, erm... I do like pie.

DM: The woman introduced as Alexander smiles, she is dusky skinned but light haired with a fairly thin body, especially for what has been seen around here. "You do seem to know your fruit, Good, these girls are special. Without them it would be hard to keep this town going. I hope Gavin doesn't get beaten again.. She takes on so much for us."

Alma however is the picture perfect farmwife. Stoutly built with wide childbearing hips and a calm look about her, tanned skin and brown hair, she doesn't look like the sharpest knife in the drawer but if the ox died you could hook her to the plough and get through the season, "That’s why she's the mayor.. She can keep us safe." She pats Layla's hand, "and it's good to have you with us." She turns and picks up her fruit bowl and some of Lucious can poke through.. the part that has trouble taking her eyes off of the swaying rear of Alma.

Till Lucious goes back to the back ground leaving those feelings behind with Layla. Being on the farm has lots of advantages as Layla watches the two of them move down the row of trees.

Layla: My eyes do linger- I've always been one to appreciate beauty wherever I may find it "Alexander... that's a somewhat odd name, is it not?" I ask, genuinely curious "...Beaten? I thought everything was..." I reach reflexively for my book, I always have it on me but... wait, what book? I was going to show them the pearling... "Erm, pearled? Nothing causes damage? I'm sorry if I'm being foolish, I really am new to the area."

DM: Alexander nods, "If it bothers you, Just call me Alex, or Lex." She looks away for a moment before getting a bucket with a long handled dipper, "They are.. They leave her a moaning mewling mess when they are done... her girls at the Inn have to hold her hands and let her know those feelings aren't real for days.. It turns out too much of the wrong kind of pleasure.." She lets it hang in the air as she hands you the bucket, "here.. go feed the girls here in this section.." You wonder the just a moment before you realize that it's some form of plant food.

Layla: I blink, still a bit befuddled... it's not uncommon for me in any case, being a bit befuddled, but somehow I just seem half a step behind the world for now... catching up.

"Umm... oh, right." I take the dipper and ladle it out at the base of trees as I pass.

DM: As the dipper flows over the base into the roots the tree gets greener starting to soften from bark as it does above the knees.

Layla: Curious, I reach out to feel the change- these are strange trees.

DM: The green part is soft and warm like flesh. Lucious sees the shift from the alchemical food follows it from what would be hips to eyes.. The girl tree squirms a bit under her hands though.

Layla: A squirming tree, well I never... for some reason I can't quite place this enthralls me. Well, why shouldn't it? I'm an orchardess... lady of the orchard? What's the nomenclature for this? Oh who knows, in any case this is an unusual tree so of course I'm interested in it. I feel more around the tree, curious and intrigued, and pour another dipper of the food out to see what it will do

DM: As the dipper is poured the tree sways a bit..Layla realizes she is over fertilizing... The tree's curves get.. curvier.. breasts growing heavy inviting and green..

Layla: Well that's... transfixing. Odd to see on a tree, is all, of course. What other reason would there be? I stop fertilizing of course, I don't want to damage the thing, but I cup a breast, curious to see it's feel and heft- so unusual for a tree

DM: The breast is warm and soft overflowing the edges of the hand in this hyper fertilized state.  Some sort of nectar beads at the tip of the nipple as the body shivers and shudders under Layla's hand.

Layla: A curiosity that has always been a key part of my world view drives me to give the 'nipple' a soft pinch, and to lick the nectar from my finger, curious to find if it tastes the same as the fruit the tree bears.

DM: The nectar is even sweeter than the fruit itself causing you to lick your fingers clean.

Layla: "mmmm..." I almost purr, but pick up the ladle and move on to fertilize the other trees, I don't want them to be forgotten, their fruit is important

DM: The plump green tree sways as you leave breasts rocking back and forth heavy with that nectar. Each tree you fertilize softens swaying as if enjoying the feeling of sun and breeze on their softened skin.

Layla: I go about the circuit until I've either fed all the trees or run out of fertilizer, then go back to that first tree, running my hands back over it and having another taste of that nectar- is it sap perhaps? Could it be distilled into a syrup?

DM: The tree leans forward slightly pressing those big heavy breasts forward as you savor more of that fruity sweetness..

Layla: I don't put my lips directly to it, that would be terribly uncouth, but I do milk it a bit with my fingers. The tree is leaning forward... should that be concerning? Might it's canopy sway too far as it moves, and it lose fruit?

I realize that, as I ponder this, I'm licking the tree directly, trying to place just where I may have tasted that flavor before...

DM: The nectar leaves a warm feeling in your belly as you lick and taste the tree, milking it into your mouth. Layla moans tasting it.. Layla starts to take over for Lucious knowing that the concentrated nectar would enhance her attributes as well. The alchemist would love to get her hands on some, but first.. you got it flowing...Layla gets the rewards.

Layla: It's all so... disorienting. I mostly forget just what I'm doing as I try to place the taste... Lyl- I mean I can't help but imagine what extra fun I could have with a little more... padding.

That thought echoes oddly in my head, but I cant worry too much about how or why, why shouldn't I think it? Maybe I could get one of the other girls around here better tempted if I were more... tempting, is all. That's a thought that doesn't seem odd at all, and I continue to lick at the tap, some corner of my mind pondering if some sort of cider could be made from this.

DM: It will very likely make a great cider.. or some sort of sweet wine. Layla can feel her chest growing.. feel her rear straining her panties as well..

Layla: Well... I don't want to get TOO out of proportion... I... reluctantly, stop, standing up straighter. I wobble for a moment, having to get used to things moving differently, and wipe my mouth with the edge of my sleeve- I wipe off the tree as well, for good measure, and go off to report to Alma that the fertilizing is done. As I tug at the top of my bodice I wonder if she'll notice the recent improvements.

DM: You can find Alma loading fruit into barrels, she takes a look at you, "couldn't resist huh?"

Alexander smiles, "Pay up.."

Alma hands her a copper chit.. "Oh.. I'm of a mind to make you pay for costing me.. I was certain you could make it to at least day two.." Her eyes along your body, "Should definitely make you pay for that."

Layla: I blink, blushing "I... beg your pardon? I've no money, as I said, I only just arrived and..." why am I blushing so furiously? I fidget with the top of my bodice again, not making eye contact.

DM: Alma smiles and presses up against you pulling you in. "I can think of things other than money you can use." You feel a hand on your rear giving it a squeeze.. "come with me."

Layla: Well, I'm blushing all the more furiously... I mean I was thinking to flirt but... well this is almost indecent, isn't it? I feel my face burning as I stammer "I uh... yes ma'am." I don't even try to move her hand, I figure I'm in trouble... I just got here, and all I know is orchard work, will they kick me out??

DM: She smiles and runs her fingers along your bodice then walks towards the brewery building.. On the way A gnoll stops her and starts to sniff her before looking up at you..

Layla: I jump at the gnoll's attention, pulling up on my bodice "I c-can, ermn... are you in need of something? refreshment? We've just brought in the day's harvest, it doesn't get any more fresh!"

DM: She sniffs at Layla.. "hmmph... " She plucks one of the fruits.. {book marked for possible alternate ending} "have you seen any fresh adventurers in town today? Besides our three new pets that is."

Layla: I blink at him again, still blushing "well, no, I haven't seen anyone, I don't get out much."

DM: She leans into you sniffing again... but then moves along leaving you to follow Alma.. {bookmark here if you want to play a bad end later}

Layla: I follow Alma, all the more flustered even than before, with that gnoll sniffing around.. it scares me.

DM: She leads you into the brewery.. the smell of yeast permeates the air.. She drops a basket of fruit into a bin.. then smiles and beckons you towards her. "No one comes in here this time of day.. and those nasty goblins already checked this building."

Layla: "I... huh? but.... clearly some people do" I tell her, going over at her beckon "I mean, we're here."

DM: She smiles and starts to undo the ties on your clothes, "Yes.. and no one else will till tomorrow at the soonest.."

Layla: "I uh..." I squirm, starting to get an idea what she has in mind, I'm not THAT naive "Isn't there, erm, something else we need to tend to?" I ask, looking around like a deer caught in headlights... notably I do not stop her untying the straps... it's hardly the place of a common farm girl to be demanding.

DM: Layla's top falls away to the brewery floor, "Those gobbos are disturbing everything.. We'll be fine taking a break while they rummage around." She turns presenting the ties to her top as well.

Layla: I stammer, my arms... well, for some strange reason it's NOT quite my reflex to cover myself, though I move to do it after a moments thought- it should be my reflex, right?

Layla is quite befuddled, this is... with another woman? But... well, Lou is quite intrigued... though this is all through enough of a strange filter that it's hard to quite figure out what Lou is thinking. Though it's his hands that reach out and pull on the strings holding Alma's bodice until they come undone

DM:  Alma turns and seeing your look of confusion kisses you, letting your breasts press together enhanced and feeling so much more sensitive from the nectar..

Layla: I gasp- whatever I was thinking- and I think a lot, never stop really- I stopped thinking it then, and express my sudden lack of specific thought with a low moan. I reach up and wrap my hands around her waist... that should be easier shouldn't it? It seems like I'm usually better at reaching all the way around a woman...

DM: She pulls the ties for your skirt letting it flutter away into a pool around your ankles.. Her hand reaches up and expertly caresses your smooth sensitive breast that overflows her hand..

Layla: My eyes bulge- I know that it's hardly the right thing to do here, but I freeze, going stiff, barely daring to breathe- again I would liken it to a startled deer. That's... so a new, novel sensation... did the nectar really make that big of a difference?

DM: "oh yes.. the gift of our girls are a potent arousal potion unprepared.. for the next day or so.. I'd bet the smallest touches.." her hand slips down into the panties and gently brushes Layla's sex, "send all sorts of feelings through you..

Layla: I was going to ask 'unprepared?' but it came out more as 'un-ooh gods what?" as I felt her hand slip into my underwear. I moved to take her wrist, to pull her hand away from me, but I was entirely too slow- her finger didn't have far to move, then I started to get weak kneed, my pelvis leaning into her without my direction

DM: Her finger starts to move teasing your sensitive folds.. her other hand squeezes your breast as her thumb explores your stiffening nipple.. "and a few other things.." She lets go of the breast and pulls downward on your panties.

Layla: I gasp- it's becoming a bit redundant at this point, but my hands keep fidgeting, switching tasks between pulling her hand away from my breast and my sex faster than any progress can be made on either task, leaving her quite free to do as she wishes. "O- oh! other things?" I ask, timidly.

darlingng01:

DM: two fingers now press into your sex thrusting, "another side effect of that nectar.. one reason it's used for betting between us.."

Layla: I was going to prompt for more information. I had all the words picked out and everything, I was just taking a minute to get them into a nice row, but then her fingers... and...

well my words weren't very cogent but my body language was probably pretty clear.

DM: she presses you down.. letting your body crumple to the floor like your discarded skirt.. the spreads your legs and starts to lick.

Layla: So I learned a new thing about myself today.

I learned it as I wrapped my legs around her head and let my hands fondle my breasts, further stimulating myself.

I'm a screamer. This is a surprise.

I really want to know what the other side effect is, it seems important, but... well, damn, nothing seems quite so important as Alma's tongue right now, it's hard to imagine anything else could be.

DM: She lashes you with her tongue listening to you scream.. she lifts for a moment to smile your juices dripping from her lips, "You'll obey any command of the first person who makes you orgasm.." She dips back down and licks again going harder and faster.. the notion of falling into this womans control.. the idea.. is intoxicating..

Layla: It takes a moment or two for her words to filter through my arousal fogged brain- a few moments longer for them to get reassembled enough to make any sense.

I can almost taste the sweet nectar on my lips again as I feel her down there, I can hear myself cry out- something in the back of my head is telling me this is a bad idea, I should get away, I should- but it's so obviously wrong it's laughable. How could this revelation be more important than cumming? And I'm SO CLOSE too! I pinch my engorged breasts, panting and bucking.

DM: As you hover at the edge one of her hands squeezes hard on your soft yielding cheeks.. sending a new spike of pleasure through you as she licks even harder feeling and tasting how close you had come..

Layla: I can't really say exactly when it happened- it was such a new sensation, with... but that doesn't make sense, I'd orgasmed before, hadn't I? Of course I had, but... well I suppose the nectar is just that intense, because the feeling isn't quite like anything I'd felt before. I let out a LOUD and particularly vulgar goblin phrase as I grabbed Alma's hair and felt myself climb past the point of shuddering orgasm.

DM: She smiles and sits back as your body wracks with the intense orgasm..as Layla's eyes clear she Sees Alma naked pointing to her sex...

Layla: Befuddled doesn't REALLY begin to cover it, but my senses are starting to come back into standard specifications, so when I see her there pointing I'm not sure just what she means. Yes, that's her sex, what about it? "I... huh?" I ask, finding my voice to b e a little raspy.

DM: She similes,"your turn sexy.."

Layla: Oh... well that makes sense I suppose. Fair is fair. I lick my lips and clear my throat, voice still a little raspy "I uh... I'm not terribly..." I'm blushing again, but not much use bothering with it now, I lean in and begin to lick, somewhat... well, exceedingly tentatively.

DM: Her hands grab your head pulling in... encouraging you to go a bit harder.. "I'm gonna orgasm.. and then your gonna get some fresh air..."

Layla: I'm... not entirely sure what she means by fresh air? It gives me a chill though... or that could be the air of the brewery on my bare skin, really can't tell- but I've got more pressing matters to focus on. I begin applying my keen mind to the task of bringing this lady to orgasm, testing to see what works best, and reinforcing those techniques.

DM: You put your keen mind to the task of unravelling the female orgasm. it's awkward at first but licking and twisting this way and that. Soon she starts to squirm bucking slightly. It feels good to help her feel pleasure.. It also feels slightly light headed as you start to get short of air, but re-purposing your keen mind to the duty of pleasuring others starts to make it happen.. She relents giving you a breath before pulling you in again.

Layla: Breathing? Well... that's concerning.

It's a quiet voice in the back of my head, mostly sounding like someone observing and taking notes, he just pipes up now and again... seems to think that my lack of concern about being short of breath is noteworthy.

I'm not sure why, I gasp in a deeper breath, and along with it the scent of my current lover, and I'm back on task- I've always been a quick learner when I set my mind to it.

DM: And learn quickly you do. Each moment a new lesson in how to bring her pleasure. It feels almost like these lessons are replacing other things.. but that can't be important know.. what matters is her trembling body getting closer and closer from your actions.

Layla: I take pride in my quick capacity to learn, if I'm forgetting anything I'm sure I can learn it back... if it was even important. I push myself, trying to see just how quickly I Can get her over the edge

DM: With your redoubled efforts she soon stiffens and moans spurting juices down your face bucking squeezing you between her thighs.

Layla: I sit up, smiling, and reach for my clothing. A job well done... that voice in the back of my head notes that something else was said that was probably important, but... well I can't very well parse it at the moment, if it's important I'll be reminded, that's how all such things work isn't it?

DM: She reaches up and pulls you down next to her, "No need to go yet." Her hands gently roam your body. "I'd like to take some time to explore you."

Layla: I jump, caught off guard somewhat... which I suppose doesn't make much sense, it's quite consistent with observations thus far, but... well I suppose I was elsewhere for a moment "I uh-" I'm blushing again... "thought you did that a bit ago?"

Layla: I try, unsuccessfully, not to squirm

DM: She smiles at your squirming running fingers along your body very slowly, "I'm taking my time about it this time." She giggles and rests a hand on your hip, "You came out with a very pleasing shape.."

Layla: "Oh uh-" I try to scoot away a little, her hands.. with the nectar, it's driving me crazy "just trying it on for size, not quite sold on it yet."

DM: She smiles, "you should keep it.. it looks good on you.. and I think you look and feel good in it." Her hand cups one of your breasts again gently squeezing.. it does feel.... very good.. and then she lets it fall gently against the other one.

Layla: I mean to say "I’ll take that under advisement" but it comes out more as "Ah- umm... I'll... good advice." as the spike of sensation from her hand ambushes me.

DM: She smiles, "I know it is" she  gives your butt a nice squeeze as well. "or are you that eager to get back to work?"

Layla: "I uh... Guess I'm just new in town" I reply, reaching up to cup her breast in turn- it seems an appropriate enough thing to do. "A little lost, don't want to make a bad impression"

DM: "well" She arches her back, "Your making a very nice one on me. Makes you want to just nap the afternoon away in pleasant arms.. of course there are lots of tree friends you could make too."

Layla: I blink "tree friends?"

DM: Like the one that fed you that lovely nectar silly." She kisses you soft lips pressing against yours.

Layla: I kiss back- that being something I feel more familiar with, but her soft lips send tingles all down my spine... That nectar is still working on me, and I can feel myself... Heating up again. That's probably not good...

I notice that I've pushed forward with my pelvis towards her during the kiss, and I pull back to break it off "I uh... Umm... It seemed like kind of a one sided relationship..."

DM: "I have it on good authority the plant girls love being touched." She smiles and runs her hands down your back as she pulls you into another embrace

Layla: I squirm more actively in her embrace... That voice in the back of my head seems worried, like there was somewhere I should be or something I should do that I'm forgetting. "I uh... Should probably... They'll need all hands on deck to deal with the towns guests won't they?"

DM: I don't want to go out there and get pawed by goblins" She shakes her head, "Still if you want to, go for it."

Layla: I hesitate, and sit back. Getting pawed at doesn't SOUND too great...

/That's all I'm getting done in here though/ the voice asserts, and I reach for my clothing to get dressed again. "I uh... Fresh air." I say, the wording coming from a memory of something Alma had said earlier "just going to walk around about and see if I can clear my head."

DM: You are able to exit the brewery.. and you didn't realize how much time you had lost while having sex and cuddling.. the sun has lowered in the sky painting the town in orange light.. Something in the back of your mind says something happening in the Inn is very very important..

Layla: Well, I head there- I'm not good at remembering things, so if I remember this one it must be important

DM: You arrive at the inn.. Gavin the inn keeper and her bar maids are running around oddly looking under things in a panic she stands up, "Umm.. hey.. are you new? Sorry I don't have much time at the moment.. I need to track down a half dozen objects that I'm not sure what they are.."

Layla: I tilt my head. That sounds familiar "umm... That sounds familiar... For like the adventures you were sheltering?" How did I know that?

DM: She looks at you eyes wide, "how did you know that? We need to find them and apply the counter agent. Or they might all be stuck.. What else can you tell me about them?"

Layla: "uhh..." I shake my head "I have no idea... I just... Earlier today, I was in the back to-do" I point "and realized I shouldn't be, I should have been helping with the orchard instead of just watching the other girls through the window, so I did..." I clear my throat and quickly add "that's what I've been doing ever since"

DM: Gavin walks over and holds her by the should, "No.. this.. is a disguise.. Your one of them.. try to remember!"

Layla: I shrink away from her, more than a little intimidated.

The voice in the back of my head is shouting 'that's what I've been trying to TELL you!' but that seems unhelpful and a little rude. "I uh... I'm a wizard?" I... Well, it's clearly a question not a statement.

DM: She smiles, "Good.. good.. and the cleric.. and the bard.. the plant girl.. the dragonborne.. the tiefling.... where.. and what are they?"

Layla: I point over my shoulder "I was outside... But there was a chair, and a cleaning rag, and some underwear...umm... A keg of ale? No, an ale mug.

Or was it both?"

DM: She gasps and starts to run around grabbing things touching them to herself.. licking them in some cases.. "You stick around.." She gets out a small bottle and makes ready to use it..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version